The Activity Roster Tracking System allows us to house and organize data-sets for specific co-curricular activities, initiatives, and programs. It is also utilized to inform the Co-Curricular Transcript
Need a new activity code created? Email email@example.com with the new code name and a brief description.
Roster Import Instructions
Roster Upload Deadlines
- Spring Semester (Code 20) – April 15
- Summer Semester (Code 30) – July 15
- Fall semester (Code 40) – November 15
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I do if the activity code is assigned to someone that no longer works at UTK?
You will send firstname.lastname@example.org a message asking for a change in ownership.
2. Who gets the reports each semester?
The “owner” of the activity code and the director of the department will receive an encrypted message containing the data reports for that semester.
3. What happens if I do not upload my activity code rosters by the deadline?
Student’s co-curricular transcripts will not be accurate and up to date. Data analyzation by the Office of Assessment and Strategic Initiatives would not present a true picture of student engagement for that semester as well.
4. Who do I notify if the data in my report is not accurate?
You will send email@example.com a message giving specific details to the error found in the report received.