The Office of Assessment and Strategic Initiatives hosts Annual Assessment Planning meetings each summer to help departments across the Division of Student Life organize their assessment efforts.
These meetings include the OASI Director, assigned Associate/Assistant Vice-Chancellor, department Director, and department Assessment Champion. See the agenda, preparation steps, and scheduling link below.
- Department Strategic Plan
- Department Student Learning Outcomes
- Assessment Plans (X3) 2020-2021
- Planned Surveys for the 2020-2021 Annual Cycle
- KPI Review/Edits
- Activity Code Review/Ownership
- Remaining Questions
Departments should prepare for the meeting by completing the following steps:
- Develop/Update the department’s strategic plan
- Develop/review and revise all department-level student learning and program outcomes. Enter outcomes in the Planning module.
- Discuss/determine with your team the three assessment plans that will be recorded and reported on a Divisional level. It is critical that these conversations and decisions be made prior to OASI’s review during this meeting.
- Generate a list of all planned surveys for the next annual cycle on this assessment planning meeting worksheet.
- Write down questions about KPIs and activity codes.
2020 Assessment Planning meetings will take place at the department’s convenience any time between July 1 and 31. Click the following link to schedule your department’s two-hour time slot:Schedule Assessment Planning Meeting