All staff members in the Division of Student Life should initiate requests for data reports by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the bulleted information found below in the body of your e-mail. A representative from the Office of Assessment and Strategic Initiatives will submit your request to OIT. A confirmation e-mail will be sent from OIT upon receipt of the request.
For more information on campus data resources, visit https://data.utk.edu/.
- Title of Requested Data Report
- Requesting Department
- Requester/Sponsor Name
- Requester/Sponsor Email
- Is this a one-time or recurring report?
- Please enter the time frame needed for your report. Provide both TERM and YEAR for the report start date (ex. Fall 2019). Enter requests outside Term/Year in “Other.”
- Provide both TERM and YEAR for the report end date (ex. Spring 2020). Enter requests outside Term/Year in “Other.”
- Include each specific data point to be included in your report (ex. student name, college, major, email address, etc).
- Define the population you are requesting (ex. students enrolled, students applied for graduation, students registered for a certain course(s), etc).
- nternal Analysis/Use, Accreditation,
- For more information, visit irb.utk.edu.
- Please include the name of the organization or entity if the report is to be used for a survey or released outside of the University.