Click here to download a PDF of the image map above, and view more details on each module on the Anthology page of this site.
- Surveys (Panels & Benchmarks) – Baseline is the approved survey platform for the Division of Student Life. All surveys are to be launched from Baseline. Panels are available for use in Baseline along with a benchmarking tool.
- Student Response System (SRS) – The Student Response System, a formative assessment tool, is accessible through Baseline. This formative tool is utilized in trainings/workshops.
- Rubrics – There is a rubric builder in Baseline. Rubrics are another great resource to collect data about student performance and learning.
Compliance Assist –
- Program Review – All documents related to the program review process are kept in Compliance Assist. External program review team members will enter their celebrations and recommendations here as well.
- VOLink– This module is where all activity related to student organizations is kept.
- Event Check-in App – Departments and student organizations use this application to track participation in events and activities. Scheduled to be adopted 2019-2020.
- Annual Reporting – Annual reporting consists of several reporting methods; three of which are accessed through the “Annual Reporting” plan in the Planning module. Every June, departments submit three completed Assessment Plans, an Executive Summary containing their office’s content for the division’s annual report, and the Annual Data Report that captures other miscellaneous data points.
- Assessment Plans (3)
- Executive Summary
- Annual Data Report
- Survey Protocol – the Division of Student Life implemented a new survey protocol in June 2019 in an effort to minimize survey fatigue. This new process requires departments to have all surveys approved by both the department director and the director of Assessment and Strategic Initiatives. A survey request form must be submitted through the Planning module for approval. Once the approved survey has been administered, a survey summary form is submitted within two weeks of the survey closing. This ensures best practices are followed, including accountability for the use of student data.
- Tactical Plan Reporting– Departments complete a form for each tactical plan priority documenting their efforts to support the tactical plan throughout the year.
Other Assessment items not located in Campus Labs: