The Office of Assessment and Strategic Initiatives has partnered with Campus Labs to provide Division of Student Life staff members with tools and resources for assessment. Click here to download a map containing all Campus Labs Assessment resources.
Baseline is used to design, administer, and analyze surveys. Planning is used to submit Assessment Plans and other critical data for the Division Annual Report. Compliance Assist is used to streamline and facilitate the Program Review process, and Engage/VOLink (Volunteer Organization Link) was designed to enrich students’ involvement experiences on campus.
- Link to Access Campus Labs
- Campus Labs Assessment Resource Map
- Campus Labs Online Training Schedule
- Campus Labs Webinar Schedule
- Campus Labs: Campus Intelligence Site
Campus Labs Baseline can help staff members design instruments, collect data, analyze results, and more. Baseline is also the tool through which all Student Life Surveys are administered.
- Link to Access Baseline
- Baseline How-Tos
- Student Life Survey Process, request form, and summary form.
- How to Develop Surveys for administration in Baseline (see also Sample Survey Draft and Sampling Considerations) Note that Baseline requires four business days to provide feedback and build your survey.
- How to View Results and Run Reports in Baseline
- How to Use Rubrics (Webinar from March 9, 2017)
- Baseline Support Site
- Request Access. Staff may be granted Baseline access for all or selected projects within their department. To request access, email email@example.com with 1) the staff member’s full name, 2) UT email, 3) Net ID, and 4) where applicable, the specific projects to which access is needed.
Departments use the Planning module in Campus Labs to submit Assessment Plans and other critical data for the Division Annual Report.
- Link to Access Planning
- Planning Resources & How-Tos
- Overview: Forms Required for Annual Reporting (Assessment Plans X3, Executive Summary, Annual Data Report, and Tactical Planning)
- Video Tutorial: How to Complete an Assessment Plan
- Video Tutorial: Understanding and Completing the Executive Summary
- Example Assessment Plan: “Assessment Symposium 2018”
- How-To: Save Items as PDFs
- How-To: Attach Survey Results to Assessment Plans
- Planning Support Site
- Link to Access UT’s Compliance Assist Program Review Site
- Program Review Schedule
- External Review Team Site Guide: Navigating Key Elements in Compliance Assist
- Compliance Assist Support Site (Tech Support (716) 652-9400)