The Office of Assessment and Strategic Initiatives has partnered with Anthology (formerly Campus Labs) to provide Division of Student Life staff members with tools and resources for assessment. Click here to download a map containing all Anthology’s Assessment resources.
Baseline is used to design, administer, and analyze surveys. Planning is used to submit Assessment Plans and other critical data for the Division Annual Report. Compliance Assist is used to streamline and facilitate the Program Review process, and Engage/VOLink was designed to enrich students’ involvement experiences on campus with the additional feature of the Event Pass.
- Link to Access Anthology
- Anthology Assessment Resource Map
- Anthology Online Training Schedule
- Anthology Webinar Schedule
- Anthology: Resources
Baseline can help staff members design instruments, collect data, analyze results, and more. Baseline is also the tool through which all Student Life Surveys are administered.
- Link to Access Baseline
- Baseline How-Tos
- Student Life Survey Process, request form, and summary form.
- How to Develop Surveys for administration in Baseline (see also Sample Survey Draft and Sampling Considerations) Note that Baseline requires four business days to provide feedback and build your survey.
- How to View Results and Run Reports in Baseline
- How to Use Rubrics (Webinar from March 9, 2017)
- Baseline Support Site
- Request Access. Staff may be granted Baseline access for all or selected projects within their department. To request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org with 1) the staff member’s full name, 2) UT email, 3) Net ID, and 4) where applicable, the specific projects to which access is needed.
- Student Response System (SRS)
Departments use the Planning module to submit Assessment Plans and other critical data for the Division Annual Report.
- Link to Access Planning
- Planning Resources & How-Tos
- Overview: Forms Required for Annual Reporting (Assessment Plans X3, Executive Summary, Annual Data Report, and Tactical Planning)
- Video Tutorial: How to Complete an Assessment Plan
- Video Tutorial: Understanding and Completing the Executive Summary
- Example Assessment Plan: “Assessment Symposium 2018”
- How-To: Save Items as PDFs
- How-To: Attach Survey Results to Assessment Plans
- Planning Support Site
Departments use Compliance Assist to share all program review documents.
- Link to Access UT’s Compliance Assist Program Review Site
- Program Review Schedule
- External Review Team Site Guide: Navigating Key Elements in Compliance Assist
- Compliance Assist Support Site (Tech Support 716-652-9400)
Departments use the Engage module to organize events and track the attendance of those events.
- Link to Access Engage / VOLink
- List of Events
- View/Register an Organization
- More on VOLink from UT’s Center for Student Engagement
- Engage Support Site
The Division of Student Life adopted Anthology’s Event Pass in July 2021. This pass will enable departments and registered student organizations with the ability to track student participation in Student Life sponsored events, programs, and services. This data will enable the division and departments with getting a better understanding of the student experience beyond the classroom. Please contact email@example.com for assistance with this feature.