June 30 – Annual Reporting (VIDEO TUTORIAL CLICK HERE):
- Assessment Plans (X3) (Planning Module of Campus Labs)
- Executive Summary (Planning Module of Campus Labs)
- Annual Data Form (Planning Module of Campus Labs)
- Spring KPIs (Link shared via e-mail)
- This reporting cycle will not include tactical plan forms.
July 30th – Next’s year’s plans:
- Updated copy of department strategic plan
- List of department student learning and program outcomes(Planning Module of Campus Labs)
- Assessment Plans (3) Phase 1 only
- List of Surveys
August 16th – Summer KPIs due to dslassessment
January 4 – Fall KPIs due to dslassessment
June 30 – Spring KPIs due to dslassessment
- Here you will find a description of our tactical plan and all the important dates for our assessment cycle: Strategic Initiatives Overview
- This link will take you to a guide on how to and where to upload your content to campus labs: Campus Labs Assessment Resource Map
- Here is a link to the Assessment Champion Handbook which contains detailed information about the assessment champion role.
- Demographic questions approved by the Division of Student Life can be found in the shared assessment folder in the I drive. They are also in the Planning module under Student Life documents.