OASI’s monthly eVOLve with Assessment newsletter includes resources and communications of interest to the Division of Student Life and other University constituents interested in topics related to assessment.
You can use the filters below to access specific categories in the blog, or click here to access the Newsletter Archive. below to open each newsletter in a new tab.
- Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life : New Member Orientation Health and Safety Module - The Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life (OSFL), in partnership with the Office of Title IX, Office of Student Conduct […]
- RecSports : Outdoor Pursuits Program - The Outdoor Pursuits Program at RecSports provides student workers with a unique opportunity to get customer service training. Students learn […]
- Student Health Center: COVID-19 and Student Workers - Since the start of the COVID-19 global pandemic, like many other healthcare facilities, the Student Health Center has experienced an […]
- Vol Trivia: Who was Thompson Boling - Q. Who was Thompson Boling A. The facility is named for two men: B. Ray Thompson, local philanthropist, whose lead […]
- Multicultural Student Life, Student Learning: Black Issues Conference - While the conference typically takes place in person, we transitioned to a virtual format this spring. This dialogue conference provides […]
- Vol Trivia: From 1925-1999, the winner of the UT-Kentucky football game took possession of what for the year? - […]
- University Housing: Resident Assistant training - In January 2021, we assessed the student learning that occurred at our Resident Assistant training prior to the spring semester. The […]
- Student Health Center: COVID-19 Contact Tracing and Student Learning - Prior to COVID-19, with the exception of those choosing a career in public healthcare, the term “contact tracing” was not […]
- Vols Trivia: What is the expression? - Q. Men’s basketball coach Ray Mears coined an expression as part of a marketing campaign which is now a common […]
- Student Disability Services: Peer mentoring Program - Student Disability Services implemented a peer mentoring program in 2019 with the goal of providing additional support to incoming […]