The departmental program review is a collaborative process that enhances the mission of the Division of Student Life by providing opportunities for departments to assess, share, and improve their impact, services, and quality of work. Each program review is an opportunity for the department to take a comprehensive and critical look at the unit, to clearly state and evaluate strengths and weaknesses, and to determine future action needed. This process empowers departments within the Division of Student Life to think critically about their work and its impact on the student experience at UT in an effort to continually improve our campus and community.
See links to key review documents and resources below:
- Program Review Schedule
- Program Review Guidelines
- Helpful Documents (also available as Appendices in the Program Review Guidelines above)
- Kickoff Meeting Agenda
- Timeline and To-Dos Checklist
- External Review Team Proposal Form
- Sample Agenda: Departmental Orientation Meeting
- On-Site Visit Itinerary
- Virtual Visit Itinerary
- Executive Summary Template
- External Program Review Team Final Report Template
- Department Response Report Template
- Departmental Program Review Implementation Plan and Tracking Sheet
- Campus Labs — Compliance Assist. Offices hosting program reviews submit all documents (Self-Study, supporting documents) and respond to the External Review Team Report into the Compliance Assist module.
For questions or help navigating Campus Labs or any portion of the review process, email email@example.com.