Resources Provided by OASI
- OIRA UTK Website Guide
- Overview: DSL Strategic Initiatives Overview (Updated September 2019)
- Campus Labs Assessment Resource Map details which modules connect with each assessment task for the Division of Student Life. More detailed information on each task can be found on the Campus Labs page of this site.
- This is a link to a step by step document on how to grant permissions in the Planning section of Campus Labs.
- Here is a link to the Assessment Champion Handbook which contains detail information about the assessment champion role.
- OASI Shared Assessment Folder contains articles and other resources of interest. Locate it on the I-Drive (vol06 –> VC Student Affairs –> _Share – Assessment).
UT Institutes, Centers & Offices
General Assessment Resources
Assessment is an approach to your work, not an addition to it.
- Assessment 101 – Presentation
- Assessment Commons
- Assessment & Statistical Vocabulary
- Quantitative Assessment Presentation
- Quantitative Assessment Methods Worksheet
- Qualitative Assessment in Student Life
- Presenting & Using Data
- Culture of Assessment Handout
- Developing Assessment Plans
- Developing Assessment Plans Handouts
- Assessment Mapping Tool
- Assessment Matrix
- Assessment Plan Rubric
- Rubric: Measuring a Culture of Evidence (Spurlock & Johnston)