Resources Provided by OASI
- OIRA UTK Website Guide
- Overview: DSL Strategic Initiatives Overview (Updated September 2019)
- Campus Labs Assessment Resource Map details which modules connect with each assessment task for the Division of Student Life. More detailed information on each task can be found on the Campus Labs page of this site.
- This is a link to a step by step document on how to grant permissions in the Planning section of Campus Labs.
- Here is a link to the Assessment Champion Handbook which contains detail information about the assessment champion role.
- OASI Shared Assessment Folder contains articles and other resources of interest. Locate it on the I-Drive (vol06 –> VC Student Affairs –> _Share – Assessment).
UT Institutes, Centers & Offices
General Assessment Resources
Assessment is an approach to your work, not an addition to it.
- Assessment 101 – Presentation
- Assessment Commons
- Assessment & Statistical Vocabulary
- Quantitative Assessment Presentation
- Quantitative Assessment Methods Worksheet
- Qualitative Assessment in Student Life
- Presenting & Using Data
- Culture of Assessment Handout
- Developing Assessment Plans
- Developing Assessment Plans Handouts
- Assessment Mapping Tool
- Assessment Matrix
- Assessment Plan Rubric
- Rubric: Measuring a Culture of Evidence (Spurlock & Johnston)
2019 Assessment Conferences
|Date||Location||Title / Website Link|
|March 28-April 1||Austin, TX||2020 NASPA Annual Conference|
|April 20-22||Rochester, NY||2020 ANNY Assessment Network of NY Annual Conference|
|May 19||Greenville, NC||2020 North Carolina Student Affairs Assessment Conference|
|June 8-11||New Orleans, LA||2020 AALHE Annual Conference|
|June TBD||Columbus, OH||2020 SAARC Student Affairs Assessment & Research Conference|
|June 16-18||Orlando, FL||2019 NASPA Assessment, Persistence, & Data Analytics Conference|
|July 9-12||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||2019 ACPA Student Affairs Assessment Institute|
|July 14-16||Baltimore, MD||Elevate 2019|
|Oct 13-15||Indianapolis, IN||2019 IUPUI Assessment Institute|
|Nov 2-4||Raleigh, NC||2019 SACSA Annual Conference with NASPA Region III|